Hey y’all. It has been a long weekend in Paris. Today is a Toussaint, All Saints’ Day, so I took also the Monday off to have a little mini break. This time I had no trips ahead and stayed in Paris, not too bad after a few hectic months. Actually I feel more rested than in a long time! Here are some of my favorite things during this mini holiday at home:
- Sunshine in November
- Geraniums in my French balcony that are still blooming
- The Lebanese coffee table that I found on Sunday from our neighbourhood’s Vide-Grenier, sort of a street flea market that is organized about once a year in each Parisian neighbourhood
- Baraka documentary (oldie but goodie)
- Home yoga videos, I’m currently hooked on Yoga with Adriene
- Ping pong match in the park (except when I lose and that’s often)
- Jogging in Petite Ceinture, old railway line close to our place
- Walking late in the evening and listening to Finnish top 50 from Spotify
- Sleeping and reading a book in bed
- Did I mention sleeping?
- Having coffee or dinner with friend(s)
- Uusi Muusa that finally opened today (Yep it is in Finnish)
- Icelandic Police series Trapped
- Homemade Guacamole with nachos
Oh yes, I think this might have been one of the best holidays ever. Tomorrow back to the office, but before that, a movie night (with Guacamole of course)!